One of the best healthy snacks just got even better. Use our USDA Organic Certified Turmeric Powder to give your roasted garbanzo beans an interesting flavor twist.
Our turmeric is farmed in India, grown outdoors in bright sunshine, hand-picked, sun-dried and gently ground in its entirety to preserve all of the precious nutrients and so this wholesome snack is sure to bring some sunshine to your day and leave you craving more.
You will need:
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 can garbanzo beans or 400g dry beans soaked overnight
- Rinse the garbanzo beans first.
- On a lined baking sheet (parchment, silpat or tinfoil will do) toss the garbanzo beans with olive oil, salt and spices. Tip – taste one raw and adjust the flavors according to your liking.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Jiggle the pan to move the chickpeas around and ensure even cooking. Bake for another 20 minutes and remove to cool.
- Once cool, store in a container at room temperature - if you don’t eat all of them immediately.
Peace, love and superfood savory goodness from the Sari Foods family.