Ginger & Spirulina Vegan Biscuits
Super easy to make with just seven ingredients, these ginger spirulina biscuits are full of healthy fats and protein—and they’re also absolutely delicious.
If you’ve been looking for a paleo friendly, gluten, and refined sugar free vegan snack, look no further—these biscuits are the real deal!
- 1 heaping Tbsp Sari Foods Spirulina Powder
- 2½ cups almonds, finely ground
- 2 Tbsp ginger powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric hand blender.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls and press the balls into even sized circles on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for around 16 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to enjoy!
Peace, love, and superfood biscuits from the Sari Foods family.