Super easy to make with just 7 ingredients, these Ginger Spirulina Biscuits are full of healthy fats and are high protein, not to mention delicious.
If you are looking for a paleo friendly, gluten and refined sugar free vegan snack, look no further, these biscuits are the real deal!
You will need:
- 1 heaping tbsp Sari Foods Spirulina Powder
- 2 & 1/2 cups ground almonds
- 2 tbsps ginger powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180'C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric hand blender.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls and press the balls into even sized circles on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for around 16 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to enjoy!