Super easy to make with just seven ingredients, these ginger spirulina biscuits are full of healthy fats and protein—and they’re also absolutely delicious.
If you’ve been looking for a paleo friendly, gluten and refined sugar free vegan snack, look no further—these biscuits are the real deal!
- 1 heaping Tbsp Sari Foods Spirulina Powder
- 2½ cups almonds, finely ground
- 2 Tbsp ginger powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with an electric hand blender.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into balls and press the balls into even sized circles on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for around 16 minutes.
- Leave to cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to enjoy!
Peace, love, and superfood biscuits from the Sari Foods family.