Coconut Raspberry Energy Bites
Healthy eating and yummy snacks don’t need to be mutually exclusive. These super tasty coconut raspberry energy bites are chock full of fruity sweet goodness and natural vitamin C—but they still taste good enough to appeal to even hardcore junk food junkies.
These little bites are also really versatile, so you can vary the ingredients to suit your taste (and whatever happens to be in your pantry). If coconut isn't your thing, you might try coating the bites in dairy-free dark chocolate or acai powder instead—the options are endless!
Why Sari Foods Organic Vitamin C Powder?
Did you know that many vitamin C supplements contain isolated and/or synthetic Vitamin C that’s highly acidic?
Sari Foods Vitamin C Powder is 100% food based, and is made from organic acerola cherries. Each wholesome spoonful contains only whole food nutrition the way mother nature intended—with no synthetic or artificial ingredients of any kind.
Perfect for a between meal treat or to nibble on during movie nights, our recipe makes 16 satisfying bites.
- 1¼ cups shredded coconut, divided
- ½ cup raspberries
- ⅓ cup almonds
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup dried cherries or cranberries
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 heaping Tbsp Sari Foods Organic Vitamin C Powder
- Process ½ cup of coconut in a food processor until fine in texture. Remove and set aside.
- Process the remaining ¾ cup of coconut and the rest of the ingredients until everything is broken down and well combined.
- Measure 1 Tbsp of the mixture and roll into a ball. Press the ball into the coconut, making sure to coat the entire ball. Place onto a baking sheet and repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Chill the completed bites in the fridge for 2 hours before serving. Alternatively, store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to one week.
Peace and natural vitamin C love from the Sari Foods family.