Nothing says fall like vibrant, orange juice! This Watermelon Orange Ginger Turmeric Juice is a refreshing drink with subtle hints of spicy superfoods - fresh ginger and turmeric.
Homemade juice presents an opportunity for adding in nutrients (and why not), providing a refreshing, natural boost throughout the day without the crash that typically occurs a few hours after consuming caffeine.
And if you are going to add some nutrients, raw, organic turmeric powder is a great place to start! This ancient miracle food has many active benefits and is popular for it’s ability to support the cardiovascular system which can improve circulation, coagulant and platelet ability as well as boost healthy cholesterol levels. Awesome right?
Choose Sari Foods Organic Turmeric Powder for farm fresh, organically grown, hand picked and sun-dried turmeric for PERFECT goodness.
You will need:
- 18 oz freshly squeezed orange juice (approx. 6 oranges)
- 7 cups cubed watermelon
- Approx. 3" knob of peeled ginger root
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Turmeric Powder
- Juice six or so oranges until you reach 18oz of juice.
- Cut and cube watermelon, add to a blender. Add the ginger (no need to mince or grate) and turmeric. Pour in orange juice.
- Blend until watermelon chunks have liquefied and juice is as smooth as possible. Pour juice through a strainer and discard pulp (unless you have another use for it).