Orange, Ginger & Turmeric Juice
Celebrate the vibrant colors of fall with this sweet-n-spicy bright orange juice! Our watermelon orange ginger turmeric juice is a refreshing fruity drink with subtle hints of spicy superfoods ginger and turmeric.
Homemade juice is so much tastier, fresher, and more wholesome than pasteurized juices—and when you press your own juices you get the opportunity to add your favorite superfoods for an additional burst of delicious nutrition.
Not sure which superfoods to bring on board? Raw, organic turmeric powder is a great place to start! This ancient spice adds healthy antioxidants and delicious golden goodness to any fresh pressed juice—and this one is no exception. Our Sari Foods Organic Turmeric Powder is farm fresh, organically grown, hand picked, and sun-dried, so you can be sure your turmeric is as good for you as it is delicious.
- 18 oz freshly squeezed orange juice (approx. 6 oranges)
- 7 cups cubed watermelon
- Approx. 3" knob of peeled ginger root
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Turmeric Powder
- Juice six or so oranges until you reach 18oz of juice.
- Cut and cube watermelon, and transfer to a blender. Add ginger (no need to mince or grate) and turmeric. Pour in orange juice.
- Blend until watermelon chunks have liquefied and juice is as smooth as possible. Pour juice through a strainer and discard pulp (unless you have another use for it).
Chill and enjoy!