If you often find yourself skipping breakfast because you are short for time or don't know what to make, we have the perfect recipe for you. We absolutely LOVE these multi-layer chia pudding pies - chock full of wholesome goodness, these puddings are the perfect make-ahead breakfast and are packed with a powerful food based prebiotic, acacia fiber.
Boost your gut health with acacia fiber.
Whether you are exercising more, adopting a new breakfast regime, taking supplements, upping your fresh fruit and veg intake, or doing something else entirely for your health, one of the most effective things you can do is take care of your gut!
Acacia fiber can do wonders to support your gut health, a powerful food-based prebiotic that is clinically demonstrated to nurture the beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, acacia fiber has been shown to discourage the growth of unfriendly bacteria and yeasts, and reinforce the gut barrier to promote optimal digestive, metabolic, and immune function - it certainly has earned its superfood status!
So give your good guys a helping hand with a healthful breakfast, and Sari Foods Organic Acacia Fiber Powder, and enjoy your healthiest mornings!
You will need:
- 1 banana
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp Sari Foods Organic Acacia Fiber Powder
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and well combined.
- Place mixture into a jar with a secure lid and refrigerate overnight, allowing the mixture to thicken.
- To make your puddings, spoon a little of the mixture into 2 glasses and layer with your favorite fruit (we used strawberries and pineapple). Top with the remaining chia mixture and top with some desiccated coconut or your favorite nuts for that essential crunch.
Recipe Tip! The trick to getting really creamy puddings is to blend everything together and then allow the mixture to sit for a few hours, or overnight, to thicken up.