Roasted Vegan Cauliflower Poppers With Spices
If you love cauliflower with cheese, why not give our nutritious dairy-free option a try? Nutritional yeast is a healthy alternative to cheese and has a salty, nutty, cheesy flavor that satisfies even serious dairy cravings.
Nutritional yeast can be sprinkled on all types of vegetables with delicious results—and because it has such a creamy taste, it pairs particularly well with cauliflower.
These little poppers are tossed in spices and nutritional yeast and then roasted to perfection. Enjoy them as a flavorful side dish, or any time you’re craving a savory snack.
- 1 large cauliflower chopped into florets
- 3 Tbsp Sari Foods Non-Fortified Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp Sari Foods Turmeric Powder
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 415° F, and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place cauliflower florets in a mixing bowl, drizzle on olive oil, and then sprinkle with nutritional yeast, Himalayan salt, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. Stir until cauliflower is well-coated.
- Arrange cauliflower on the baking sheet in a single layer, and roast in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until cauliflower is golden-brown and slightly tender.
- Remove from the oven and taste. Add additional nutritional yeast if desired, and serve with chopped pistachios or your favorite nuts (optional).