Warming Maca Latte
If there's one food trend we totally embrace, it’s superfood lattes. Just like smoothies, you can make a soothing superfood latte with almost anything on hand, and one of our favorite ingredients to include is yummy, nutritious maca.
When it comes to creating exceptional lattes, we believe whole, organic foods are always the best choice! Sari Foods sustainably sourced gelatinized maca is organically grown under strict USDA regulations and harvested at its nutritional peak. As an added bonus, because it’s gelatinized, it’s easier to digest than raw maca.
Gelatinized maca has a lovely flavor that enhances any recipe, and we think our fragrant latte is sure to become your go-to way to relax after a hectic day. So warm up a cup of steamy comfort, curl up with a good book, and get ready for an absolutely delicious evening!
- 1 heaping Tbsp Sari Foods Organic Gelatinized Maca
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ - 1 tsp raw agave (optional)
- Warm almond milk over low heat, but don’t let it boil.
- In two inches of water, dissolve maca and cinnamon.
- Strain maca-cinnamon solution into a fresh cup, and pour warm almond milk on top.
- Add sweetener to taste if desired.