Whoa, whoa, whoa - let's back up! Yes, that's right, the acai smoothie just got even better with a topping of this super tasty, creamy and dairy-free spirulina coconut cream.
If you caught our Instagram stories last week you may have spotted one of our very own little Sari Foodies, Peyton, whipping up her favorite berry smoothie in celebration of Universal Children's Day.
In case you missed it, here she is...
Peyton enjoys her berry smoothie everyday, which makes us SO happy; we just love to see healthy eating start young! We loved this simple very-berry smoothie so much that we just had to share it with all of our beloved Sari Foodies.
You will need:
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Acai Powder
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Vitamin C Powder
- 1 can coconut cream, chilled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Spirulina Powder
- Prepare your coconut cream. Scoop the solid white coconut cream into a bowl. Add the spirulina and vanilla extract and using a hand blender, beat the cream until combined and fluffy. Set aside.
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Pour into smoothie jar or a glass, top with the spirulina cream and enjoy while cold and creamy.