Vegan Mint Chocolate Popsicles
Thankfully, it’s easy to make your own popsicles at home without all that nasty stuff—and they still taste great!
This vegan-friendly recipe uses only wholesome ingredients like chocolatey cacao, sweet maple syrup, and cooling mint. Coconut cream adds healthy fats, creating an ice cream-like texture without any dairy. As a finishing touch, our spirulina gives these frozen treats an added nutritional burst along with a vibrant, natural green color that’s sure to add even more joy to the sweetest days of summer.
For the popsicles
- 14oz coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp. cacao powder
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp Sari Foods Organic Spirulina Powder
- 2 tsp mint extract
For the drizzle
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ⅓ cup dark chocolate chips, vegan
- Place all popsicle ingredients into a blender and pulse until mixture comes together.
- Transfer mixture into popsicle molds, dividing evenly, and place a wooden stick in each compartment. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, place chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe dish and cook in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the frozen popsicles and enjoy!