Does anyone else tend to have tons of candy, dried fruit, and nuts left after Christmas? The great thing about leftovers is all the great recipes they inspire! This year, we decided to melt down all our leftover chocolate and create this super tasty (and addictive) vegan cranberry and pistachio bark.
This simple recipe has only five ingredients, and it's so versatile that it’s easy to substitute our toppings with any fruit, nuts, and seeds left over from your own festivities. We think our gelatinized maca pairs particularly well with chocolate, and our acai adds a beautifully rich cocoa-berry flavor—but any of our Sari Foods organic powders will contribute a delicious burst of pure, whole food goodness to this decadent chocolate treat.
- ½ cup roughly chopped pistachios (or any other nuts)
- ½ cup roughly chopped cranberries (or any other dried fruit)
- 14 oz vegan white chocolate
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Acai Powder
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder
- Line a tray or large plate with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in a large bowl, and stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate onto the parchment paper, and spread out until around ¼ inch thick.
- Scatter nuts and dried fruit evenly over the melted chocolate, and chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Just before you’re ready to serve, snap the chocolate sheet into pieces.
Peace, love, and yummy leftovers from the Sari Foods family!