Does anyone else tend to have tons of dried fruit and nuts left over from Christmas, or is it just me? The great thing about leftovers is all the great recipes you can create! This year I decided to melt down all the leftover chocolate and create this super tasty (and addictive) Vegan Cranberry & Pistachio Bark.
This simple recipe includes only 5 ingredients and it's so versatile, so feel free to substitute our toppings with any fruit, nuts and seeds left over from your own festivities. Our gelatinized maca pairs particularly well with chocolate and our acai adds a beautifully rich cocoa-berry flavor.
PLUS... our organic powders are pure, wholefoods based and provide a high ratio of micro and macro nutrients to calories - making them a great additive to balance some of the naughtiness of all that chocolate!
You will need:
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped pistachios (or any other nuts)
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cranberries (or any other dried fruit)
- 400g vegan white chocolate
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Acai Powder
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder
- Line a tray or large plate with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a large bowl, stir until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread out until around 1/2 cm thick.
- Scatter your leftover nuts and dried fruit evenly over the chocolate and chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Just before you are ready to serve, snap the chocolate sheet into pieces.