Vegan Beet Hummus
Looking for a new twist on an old favorite? Bring an extra burst of flavor and nutrition to your homemade hummus with a sprinkle of our organic beet powder. In addition to its wholesome goodness, beet powder is a natural ruby food colorant—adding a gorgeous, vibrant finish to this easy hummus recipe and all your culinary creations.
- 15 oz can chickpeas, skins removed
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Juice of half a lemon
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- 3 Tbsp water
- Chives, chopped for garnish (optional)
- 1 Tbsp Sari Foods Organic Beet Powder
- Process all ingredients except water and chives in a food processor or high speed blender for at least one minute, until smooth.
- Add a tablespoon of water at a time and blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Spoon into a dipping bowl and sprinkle chives on top.
- Enjoy immediately or keep refrigerated until ready to serve.