Supercharge your Christmas Day roasties with this really easy recipe. Our beautifully golden, organic turmeric powder give the potatoes a subtle kick, while the olive oil ensures a nice, crispy texture. We dare you to make them and not LOVE them!
Cooking a Christmas dinner is so labour intensive, am I right? As well as preparing the main course, there's dessert to think about, table centrepieces to arrange, guests to entertain... the list goes on. The best thing about this recipe (aside from the amazing taste) is how simple it is - leaving you plenty of time to join in the festivities while these delicious roasties gently sizzle away in your oven.
You will need:
- 2.5kg white potatoes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 tbsps. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees, peel potatoes and cut into quarters, place in a roasting tray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, turmeric and chilli flakes. Brush over the potatoes, coating all sides and season with the salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40-45 minutes until golden, turning occasionally throughout cooking. Transfer to a warmed dish to serve.