Tropical Kiwi Smoothie Bowl
We’re sharing this beautiful, tropical bowl with all our awesome Sari Foodies to inspire yummy, colorful goodness in all your healthy breakfast creations. This tropical kiwi bowl has a distinctive island flavor and vibrant green color that’s sure to brighten your morning.
Did you know our rainbow of superfood powders are also great food colorants? And because our powders are free from any chemicals, additives, and synthetic ingredients, they make a perfect natural alternative to unhealthy store-bought food dye.
The gorgeous green shade you see here has been created using Sari Foods Organic Wheatgrass Powder. To bring vibrant color to more of your favorite recipes, include a spoonful of turmeric, spirulina, or beet powder—the possibilities are as far-reaching as your imagination!
- 3 bananas, frozen
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Sari Foods Organic Wheatgrass Powder
- 3 peeled kiwi fruits
- 2 medium sized cauliflower florets, frozen
- Process all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl. (We poured our smoothies into coconut halves for a festive tropical presentation, but you can pour into your favorite smoothie bowl if you'd prefer.)
- Add your favorite toppings. We added some more kiwi, blackberries, blueberries, and a few mint leaves.
Peace and tropical love from the Sari Foods family!