It’s time to get the party started and ring in the New Year with something really special—our super-berry cocktail! This fruity concoction has an intoxicating, sophisticated flavor that’s just perfect for all of life’s most joyous celebrations. Berries, pomegranate, and superfood acai berries combine with full bodied rum—creating a warm, tropical vibe to ease the December chill and fill any room with a buoyant party spirit. Our recipe makes six servings, enough for an intimate gathering, but you can easily whip up additional batches quickly to satisfy a larger group.
This cocktail works really well as a mocktail too (just leave out the rum), making it a wonderful party drink for all ages. So if you’re entertaining this New Year’s Eve, or just planning on enjoying a cozy evening at home with family, give these celebratory cocktails a try!
- 2½ cups berries, frozen mixed (plus extra to decorate if you wish)
- 2 cups coconut water
- A few sprigs of mint leaves
- ⅓ cup spiced rum (optional)
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 Tbsp Sari Foods Organic Acai Powder
- Place all ingredients except the mint in a large, high speed blender jug and process until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a sieve if you'd prefer to discard the small berry seeds.
- Fill six glasses with the cocktail, then top with a few berries and fresh mint before serving. Enjoy!
We'd love to see your New Year's Eve cocktail and mocktail creations, so don't forget to tag #sarifoods on IG!
Peace, love, and Happy New Year from all the team at Sari Foods.