Strawberry & Banana Smoothie Bowl
If you like the taste and nutrition of smoothies, but prefer the satisfaction of a hearty meal to drinking through a straw, you’re going to love the new smoothie bowl trend!
Our scrumptious strawberry banana smoothie bowl is a perfect introduction to the world of smoothie bowls. It’s easy to make, contains only a few, simple ingredients, and can be easily customized by varying the toppings to match your cravings. With its cool, creamy texture and berrylicious flavor, it’s hard to believe that this smoothie bowl is both paleo and vegan friendly.
Grab a spoon and dig in—you may never want to use a straw again! .
For the smoothie bowl
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1½ cups frozen strawberries
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Vitamin C Powder
For the toppings
- Handful freeze-dried strawberries and bananas
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Approx. 2 Tbsp coconut flakes
- Place smoothie bowl ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. (Mixture should be thick.)
- Transfer to a bowl and add desired toppings.