If you prefer to feel like you are getting a meal rather than drinking your favorite smoothie through a straw, you may be in love with the smoothie bowl trend - we are hooked.
This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl is so simple and the perfect sweet treat. Both paleo and vegan friendly, and made with only a few ingredients - you can add whichever toppings your heart desires to customize to your taste.
You will need:
For the smoothie bowl
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 & 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Vitamin C Powder
For the toppings
- Handful freeze-dried strawberries and bananas
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Tbsp chia seeds
- Approx 2 tbsp. coconut flakes
- Place smoothie bowl ingredients into a blender, puree until smooth - the mixture should be thick.
- Transfer to a bowl and add desired toppings.