Support hydration and take snacking to a whole new level with this refreshing fruit-infused water. Adding fruits, vegetables and herbs to your water certainly make it more fun to drink while providing extra nutrients.
The combined flavors of kiwi, cucumber and grape are super refreshing, and we particularly love the fresh, earthy wheatgrass flavor which shines through and provides a savory balance to the fruity goodness.
Stay hydrated and feel great!
Struggling to reach your daily water quota? Water isn't the only source of fluid for your body. With the warmer months upon us, Mother Nature is kindly providing more seasonal fruits with a high water content. Foods such as cucumbers, melons, tomatoes, grapes and strawberries are great sources of water and help you stay hydrated.
Support fluid intake and make drinking water easier with this delicious recipe!
You will need:
- 1/4 cucumber, fresh
- 2 kiwi fruit, skin removed
- 1/2 cup grapes, fresh
- 1/2 tsp Sari Foods Organic Wheatgrass Powder
- 1 cup filtered water, chilled
- Prepare the ingredients; wash all the fruits and thickly slice the cucumber and kiwi.
- Place prepared fruit into your favorite drinking glass, sprinkle over the wheatgrass and fill the glass to the top with chilled filtered water. You can use coconut water if you'd prefer.
- Leave to infuse for 5 minutes and then drink up!
Tip! We like to first drink the water through a straw and then enjoy the fruit afterward as an instant healthy snack.
Which infused water combinations are your favorite? Tell us in the comments below.