Move over matcha latte, there is a new latte in town and all the cool kids are drinking it. It's pink, full of earthy beet goodness, dairy and gluten free, not to mention soooooo delicious. What more can you ask for, right?!
We are so in love with the earthy-sweet flavor of beets and the versatility of our organic powder variety makes it a great additive to lots of tasty recipes. Here are a few other reasons to LOVE our beet powder:
- Among its many active benefits, beets are a unique source of betaine, a nutrient that helps protect cells from environmental stress.
- The nitrates found in beets are popular for their ability to support the cardiovascular system which can improve aerobic ability and muscle efficiency.
- In addition to its superior, earthy-fresh taste, Sari Foods sustainably sourced beet powder is grown organically in India and harvested at its nutritional peak. Furthermore, we use carefully monitored USDA approved growing conditions - the growing and handling of our beet powder involves no chemicals or additives and it is gently dried to preserve freshness, so there's no need for any preservatives.
Let's make a pink latte with awesome health benefits!
You will need:
- 1 cup almond milk (or your favorite plant based milk)
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Beet Powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Heat the milk to your desired temperature.
- Add the beet powder and ground ginger to a cup with a little of the heated milk. Whisk until you form a thick paste. Add a little more milk and whisk until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Pour the remaining milk into the cup, serve and enjoy!
Peace, love and healthy drinks from the Sari Foods family!
What are your favorite latte ingredients? Tell us in the comments below or come and inspire fellow foodies with your awesome latte creations on Instagram or Facebook. Don't forget to tag us using #sarifoods for a chance to be featured on our account.