Organic Wheatgrass and Honey Face Mask
Sometimes we all need a bit of pampering, and it’s great to have an easy recipe handy for those moments when you can indulge in a bit of me-time. This face mask whips together in a flash, so you can spend more time caring for your skin—and less time getting things ready.
Made with just wheatgrass and honey, this face mask provides a relaxing spa experience that leaves both you and your face feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Wheatgrass supplies antioxidants and chlorophyll, as well as vitamins A, E, and B12, making it a wonderful way to give your face some much-needed love. Soothing honey sweetens the mix for a luxurious facial that’s literally good enough to eat.
We love that this simple two-ingredient recipe can provide your skin with so much superfood goodness in so little time.
- 1½ tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Wheatgrass Powder
- In a small bowl, mix wheatgrass powder with raw honey, and stir until well combined.
- Use a facial brush to apply the mask to your face and neck.
- Be careful—once the honey starts warming up it may drip off your chin, so have a small towel nearby to wipe up any mess.
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes while you lie back and relax.
- Wash off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer.
- Repeat once or twice a week for bright, glowing skin.
Have you tried our wheatgrass and honey face mask yet? Tag us on social media and tell us all about your experience!