There’s nothing better than waking up to a warming beverage. The cupped hands, the gently sipped steaming brew...it’s these all-important morning rituals that refresh and invigorate us out of our slumber.
Prized for centuries by Japanese Zen monks and Chinese Daoists as a way to support natural alertness, matcha green tea powder is the perfect way to perk up on a winter day.
This energizing superfood has a unique and synergistic combination of nutrients that can offer you an all-important boost while at the same time helping you feel calm, cool, and collected.
• 1 ¼ tsp Sari Foods Matcha Powder
• 1 Tbsp hot water
• Maple syrup to taste
• ¾ cup light coconut milk
• ¾ cup macadamia nut milk
- Add Sari Foods Matcha Powder to your favorite mug and add 1 Tbsp hot water.
- Whisk until completely dissolved.
- Once the matcha powder has dissolved, heat your coconut and macadamia milk (or other dairy-free milk) on the stovetop until hot and steamy.
- Pour the coconut milk and macadamia nut milk into your mug—latte art entirely optional (unless you’re a hipster barista.)
Add maple syrup to taste.
So when you’re next needing a little pick-me-up, opt for a gentler source of caffeine that also boasts a flurry of antioxidants and enjoy the creamy, green, and wholesome goodness of a Matcha Green Tea Powder Latte from Sari Foods!