It’s here folks, the fourth of July – we love this holiday! What’s not to love, the weather is typically nice, the food is great, the fireworks amazing and best of all…we celebrate our independence.
For a fourth of July party, red, white and blue food is a must! We love making festive treats and here is one of our simple dessert ideas which is sure to be a hit!
You will need:
· 1 cup frozen raspberries
· 1 cup fresh strawberries
· 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Vitamin C Powder
· 1 tsp Sari Foods Organic Acai Powder
· 3 tbsp coconut water
· 4 heaping tbsp organic coconut yogurt
· 1 cup blueberries
1. Place red layer ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Decant half of the smooth mixture into 2 glasses or pots. If you want defined layers and you find the mixture is a little runny, a great tip is to place the mixture into the freezer for 30 minutes to achieve a thicker consistency.
2. Spoon 2 tbsp of yogurt on top of the red layer in each glass and use the remaining red mixture to create the top layer.
3. Top with blueberries and enjoy!Peace, happiness and Independence Day love from the Sari Foods Family.