Maca Nut Butter Energy Balls
Have you ever tried bliss balls before? They may just be our favorite healthful snack yet! Chock full of superfood goodness and other yummy ingredients, these delicious maca balls are a great way to snack between meals, or indulge in a little sweet treat when the after dinner cravings hit.
If you haven't tried maca powder yet, this recipe is a great way to introduce our 100% whole food based gelatinized maca powder to your taste buds. Prized throughout the Incan empire, this ancient superfood naturally contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and plant sterols—as well as 4 unique alkaloids (Macaina 1, 2, 3, and 4).
With a sweet-n-salty flavor that will make you keep coming back for more, these bliss balls deliver snacking satisfaction and superfood goodness with every single bite.
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup of your favorite nut butter
- 2 Tbsp Sari Foods Organic Gelatinized Maca Powder
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- Combine dry ingredients together first, and then add nut butter and maple syrup.
- Mix all ingredients together until you achieve a dough-like consistency.
- Taking a little mixture at a time, roll the dough into evenly sized balls, and refrigerate in a container with a lid.
Recipe Tip! Feel free to play around with the ingredients! You might want to add some nuts, or roll the balls in chia seeds, cacao, or acai powder. Mix it up any way you like and find your favorite flavor combinations.