Red, White and Blueberry Popsicles!
Craving something cool and sweet? Delight family and friends with these red, white, and blueberry popsicles. They're a delicious iced treat that’s perfect for 4th of July celebrations, or anytime you fancy a cold treat on a sizzling summer day!
These popsicles are super easy to make and contain no added sugar or artificial food colorings. All you need is a blender and some popsicle molds. This means you can make batch after batch and keep reliving your childhood popsicle joy guilt and hassle-free! Our recipe makes eight popsicles for a whole lot of red, white, and blue fun!
- 2 cups vanilla coconut yogurt, or coconut milk (1 can)
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Acai Powder
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Vitamin C Powder
- Pour the yogurt (or coconut milk) into the bottom of your popsicle molds, and freeze for 1-2 hours to set.
- Combine blueberries, acai, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine the strawberries, vitamin C, and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove popsicle molds from the freezer and divide the blueberry mixture between the molds. Repeat with the strawberry mixture to complete the final layer, place a popsicle stick into each lolly mold, and return to freezer to set overnight.
Recipe Tip! If you'd like to have batches of these pops handy for a special event, wrap each popsicle (once fully frozen) in baking parchment and store in the freezer. This will free up your popsicle mould to make more batches.
Peace, love, and happy homemade popsicles from the entire family at Sari Foods.