Craving something cool and sweet?! Delight family and friends with these red, white and blueberry popsicles... a delicious iced treat perfect for 4th of July celebrations, or anytime you fancy a cold treat on a sizzling summer day!
Super easy, healthy summer treats!
These popsicles are super easy to make and contain no added sugar or artificial food colorings, so you can make batch after batch and feel great about eating these berry-licious treats while reliving fun childhood popsicle joy! All you need is a blender and some popsicle moulds.
- 2 cups vanilla coconut yogurt, or coconut milk (1 can) for a vegan option
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Acai Powder
- 1 tsp Sari Foods Vitamin C Powder
- Pour the yogurt (or coconut milk) into the bottom of your popsicle moulds and freeze for 1-2 hours to set.
- Combine the blueberries, acai and lemon juice in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine the strawberries, vitamin C and maple syrup in a blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Remove your popsicle moulds from the freezer and divide the blueberry mixture between the moulds. Repeat with the strawberry mixture to complete the final layer, place a popsicle stick into each lolly mould and return to freezer to set overnight.
Recipe Tip! If you'd like to have batches of these pops handy for a special event, wrap each popsicle (once fully frozen) in baking parchment and store in the freezer. This will free up your popsicle mould to make more batches.
Peace, love and happy homemade popsicles from the entire family at Sari Foods.